Hi Christoph,

thank you for your reply, I did not know that such a method exists (does it for
1.4
or is this already Wicket 1.5). An secondly: are these handlers fired on a ajax
update of an existing DOM Element or only when it is added?

And where would I put the Javascript that registers the handler? In the
Markup-Page of
the Component? How do I make sure, the handler is added only once?

J.