Hello Jeff,

Thanks for the tip. I have tried to detect my header in the HTTP response
headers using, in my web application class:

  @Override
  protected WebResponse MyWebApplicationnewWebResponse(final WebRequest
webRequest,
   final HttpServletResponse httpServletResponse)
    {
      ServletWebResponse swrResponse = new ServletWebResponse(
       (ServletWebRequest)webRequest, httpServletResponse)
      {

      String sHeaderValue =
webRequest.getHeader("X-MyApp-NotFirstPageBase-1");
   // Show sHeaderValue in the logger

      return swrResponse;
    }

but sadly with no header detected. (I know little about the details of
request and response, which is one reason why I selected Wicket for my
application.)

Thanks anyway for your input,

Ian

Jeff Schneller wrote