Hi Ian,

If you add/set a header in the HttpServletResponse (even thru Wicket's
WebResponse) then it will be written to the browser. You can verify
that by investigating the request in Firebug's Net panel.

If you want to send a cookie you should either use #addCookie() or
set/addHeader("Set-Cookie"). Check in google for more info.
So you set the cookie in the current response and if not expired it
should be available in the next *request* (HttpServletRequest or
Wicket's WebRequest).

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development