See below...

On Feb 29, 2012, at 11:49 PM, Dan Retzlaff wrote:

> Douglas,
>
> Regarding javascript references: instead of adding a header contributor,
> have your component override renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) and use
> response.renderJavaScriptReference().

Thanks!

> Regarding AbortException: instead of grabbing the servlet response, writing
> to it immediately, and throwing AbortException, replace the current request
> handler with one that writes the response. See DownloadLink#onClick for an
> example. (Ref
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/wicket-users/201105.mbox/%3cbanlktimkstujmwzsd2lhhkbyzcungcq...@mail.gmail.com%3E
> )

I was catching it not throwing it. Is there a comparable scenario in 1.5?

Here are some other things I ran into that I don't see in the migration doc

1) RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException
2) getRequestCycle().setRedirect(false)
3) IRequestTarget is gone
4) AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy is goine
5) UploadWebRequest is gone