Hey,

I have some issues when I replace a fragment in an ajax calback function.
There is a parent class and a child class. The parent create an
AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior and call in it the fragment with the child class.
In the child class there is also an AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior to process
some data to show. When I replace in the parent class ajax callback function
the fragment, I get the follow exception "ComponentNotFoundException".

I think the child ajax request search for the right component, but the
component is replaced. How can I tell wicket that the component is no more
valid or something else.

My stack trace:

Best regards

Alex