Hi,

It sounds like a JavaScript related problem.
It could be that there is blocked Ajax channel and the click cannot
make it to the server. Or something similar happened once, this leaded
to different state at the server and the client and since then it
cannot re-synchronizes the states.

Reload the page and look for JavaScript errors.
In Firebug do: Wicket.Log.error = function(text) {console.log(text);}

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend