Hi Martin,

Thanks for the feedback.  What is a bit confusing to me is how the
behavior changes when running wicket in Production Mode (doesn't work) vs.
Development Mode (works).  I don't see why the wicket application mode
would cause this behavior to change.

In our situation the AjaxEditableLabel component is nested in a table cell
and the table itself is parented by a Form.

I will look for JS errors as you suggest.

Thanks,
J.D.