From: Raul [mailto:ralva...@netwie.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 December 2012 8:35 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Model is null after submit, using FormComponentPanel

Hello, I want to create a reusable component for use as part of a form, for
this class use FormComponentPanel, As the following article.

https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/creating-custom-formcomponentpanels-to-build-valid-objects-using-wickets-form-validation-logic.html

My problem is that when I submit the internal components (TextFields), updated
its model to null, instead of updating the model with the entered string, the
method mytextfield.getConvertedInput () returns null during the call to
UpdateModel (). Does anyone know what might be happening?.

EMAIL DISCLAIMER This email message and its attachments are confidential and
may also contain copyright or privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not forward the email or disclose or use the information
contained in it. If you have received this email message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the message
and any associated attachments. Any views, opinions, conclusions, advice or
statements expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender
and should not be relied upon as the considered view, opinion, conclusions,
advice or statement of this company except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states them to be the considered view, opinion, conclusions, advice
or statement of this company. Every care is taken but we recommend that you
scan any attachments for viruses.