Hi guys,

I still have no clue. Any suggestions? A work-around would also be much appreciated. I need to stay stateless but I definetely need this lazy loading as I have to wait for a soap response every 10 mins and for user experience issues need to display some loading component/icon as provided by AjaxLazyLoadPanel.

Thanks,
Karsten