Hi Martin,

myContent is the id of the StatelessAjaxLazyLoadPanel which contains a constant

private static final String LAZY_LOAD_COMPONENT_ID = "content";

which is used in getLazyLoadComponent(String markupId). 'myContent' contains the lazy load component 'content'.

StatelessAjaxLazyLoadComponent is added to a WebMarkupContainer which itself is added to MyPage.

If you look at the source of AjaxLazyLoadPanel the 'content' (added in onBeforeRender) is replaced in the respond method of the Behavior. Could that be the reason why it is not a container?

Regards,
Karsten