I have this strange case where when i do ajax target.add(grid), it does call
my grid datasource to request the rows that the grid need to populate but
when it finds that rows to be displayed are same what grid already has it
does not recreate the grid (i can say that as i notice my get methods on
model are not called).

My guess is when it need to display same rows (model) it will not run
through the list of model objects again that it need to show, however in my
case there are few derived columns (hence corresponding get methods) that
may return different value if the context changes (controlled by several
filters on grid).

How can i force the grid to run through the model list every time to refresh
the grid, regardless?

Not sure if above explains the problem clearly, please do let me know if
more details are required.

Thanks