hi ,
do you mean removing items when you said unloading?
the scroll behavior and navigator that are in the package just do
quickview#addItemsForNextPage()  on event like in this example
https://github.com/vineetsemwal/quickview/blob/master/wicket-quickview-examples/src/main/java/com/aplombee/examples/PageScrollBar.java

somone who doesn't want to maintain state can do

*protected* void onScroll(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
//this removes items but do not update client view
quickView.simpleRemoveAll();
 addItemsForNextPage(quickView);
            }

as in this case the state is not maintained hence not good for someone
who wants to use stateful components ..
may be i am just misunderstanding you :-)

--
regards,

Vineet Semwal