Hi Alexey,

RAD requires a set of good visual components (not a strong side of Wicket,
unfortunately), and one of the two features - either a visual form editor
(10 years ago), or automated CRUD forms generation (today) - again not a
strong side of Wicket.

In our case, we had to implement the second option, suitable for our needs
- at least Wicket is more or less okay for that.

Mentioned services are basic core services, I'd say low-level - they are
necessary, but they don't mean RAD. For RAD, you need something like Rails
or Grails.

Regards,

Andrew Schetinin