Hi Alexey,

Well, you're right.

To me, RAD was always about GUI prototyping or massive GUI development,
turning around code generation tools.

I've checked the terminology and found that it is a broader term, even
mixed up with Agile and Scrum which are more about project management and
not about tools.

So if we're talking about more general tools for quickening the application
development, your toolset is very good.

Regards,

Andrew