Understood.

Martin - (for my own curiousity now) would it be possible and would there
be any benefit to replacing the default Wicket jQuery resource reference
with a custom veil.js ResourceReference that also included the packaged
Wicket jquery resource ref as a dependency (i.e. configure this all in
Application.init() )?

Nick