Hi,

Most of the time this should not matter.
Wicket doesn't use many dependencies.

In this particular case it may matter because Wicket uses CGLib to generate
proxies for classes (in contrast to interfaces) and Hibernate also uses
bytecode generation (either via CGLib or Javassist) so a problem may arise
if it is CGLib and they need different major versions.