Hi,

In this case you may want to use Selenium/WebDriver tests.
Or any kind of robot that will execute your test scenarios against a
running web application.

In case you know/like JavaScript I'd recommend you:
http://wicketinaction.com/2012/11/javascript-based-functional-testing/
We use such tests for testing several Wicket Examples applications:
https://github.com/apache/wicket/tree/master/wicket-examples/src/main/webapp/js-test