Hi,

I am using Wicket v6.12.0, I've couple of Ajax links, clicking on which will
replace a panel [ajax enabled - markup id is generated], and this click also
results a piece of javascript, which will use the markup id of the panel.
In some cases I see the the javascript fails saying the DOM element doesn't
exists. When I enable Ajax debug window and see the response, I do see the
panel with markup id and the javascript is using the same markup id, but
still script fails to find the DOM element.

This script is added using OnDomReadyHeaderItem. Can anyone point me how to
find the cause of it?

Thanks,
Rakesh.A