Hi,

Are you blocking the UI during AJAX requests? I have seen similar weird
things happening because:

1- One AJAX request (R1) is executing.
2- UI is not blocked. User click on on something. A second AJAX (R2)
request is queue: as far as I understand AJAX request are queued by channel
(please, Martin, correct me if I'm telling something wrong).
3- R1 completes and does some DOM replacements.
4- R1 is sent and after server response tries to do something on DOM but R1
already replaced that element.

Try blocking the UI.