On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <
reier...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Tobias Gierke <
> tobias.gie...@voipfuture.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >  Hi,
> >>

> >> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Tobias Gierke <
> >> tobias.gie...@voipfuture.com

> code

> library
> page

> >> By using setTimeout/setInterval functions you just add tasks to the
> queue
> >> that this single thread processes.
> >>
> > I stand corrected ;) But how come - given that  setTimeout() just adds a
> > task to some "queue" - the actual magnitude of the timeout has an effect
> ?
> > My queues are usually processed first-to-last ;)
> >

> Probably the time out just influence the download of images: e.g. maybe by
> making
>
> window.location.href='" + url + "'\", 100);
>
> You are telling the browser "stop loading images, we are processing anew
> document"

There is still something unclear here - window.location.href is contributed
via target.appendJavaScript().
This means it is put into <evaluate> XML element in the Ajax response and
should be processed (sequentially!) later than the resource downloads by
Wicket.FunctionExecuter. I.e. the resources should fire their "loaded"
events before FunctionExecuter to move to the next task