I am having trouble getting the wicketstuff Lightbox2 plugin integration working. I am using the basic example with image resources at the bottom of https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki/Lightbox2-Plugin-Integration. The thumbnail displays just fine, but when I click on the thumbnail only the mask for the page shows up and the image is missing. Does anybody have this plugin working? The examples don't seem to work for me either (6.15.0). I tried adding "data-lightbox" attribute per the (http://lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/) website, but it didn't seem to help. Here is my code where res is an instance of a class that holds the ResourceReferences:

add(new LightboxLink("imageLink", res.getFullImage()) {

    protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag)
    {
        super.onComponentTag(tag);
        tag.put("data-lightbox", getMarkupId());
    }
}.add(new Image("imageFile", res.getThumbnail())));

--
Jered Myers