Done

On 07/18/2014 12:44 AM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Can you send a PR for master branch (Wicket 7) too ?
git cherry-pick fails to do it automatically :-/

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
wrote:

Thank you!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Jered Myers <jer...@maplewoodsoftware.com
wrote:
I added the pull request for lightbox2.  lightbox2-examples didn't need
to be updated.

Jered