On 9/24/2014 11:18 AM, Martijn Dashorst wrote:
And ranting about how stupid we are for having page versions doesn't
help either.

Hey, wait a minute. Where did that come from? That sort of hurts my feelings. I brought up this topic, and I've said throughout this discussion that versioning may have its use cases, but it's just not what I need at the moment, and I simply asked for a way to turn it off.

That was sort of a "cheap shot" as we say, Martijn. I never said anyone was stupid. I asked a simple, honest developer question about how to turn off a feature. I was very disappointed to learn that it couldn't be turned off. But I tried to make clear I wasn't angry at anyone specifically nor was I questioning anybody's competence.

I think that comment was totally unfair.

Garret