Hi everyone,

W3C published a new draft to WebRTC (http://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/4365) - as of some news pages there are only bug fixes in the current implementation so it seems that there will be not big changes till the release.

If the standard is going to be release I will contribute the WebRTC functionality for Wicket to WicketStuff.

kind regards

Tobias