Hi,

just want to inform about some changes in the WebRTC implementation.

* HTML5 meter is used to display the volume, now (like in the SimpleWebRTC demo) * getErrorPage can be overridden and if a user does not allow access to video AND audio he/she will be redirected to the page. If the user only allow audio access getNoVideoResourceReference is called and the displayed also at the remote clients. If getErrorPage is not overridden he/she stay at the site but with no remote videos / audios. * width / height are also reflected into the css if set by #setMaxWidth / #setMaxHeight

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground/wiki/07.-HTML5-WebRTC-Integration

kind regards

Tobias