The most up-to-date version of the site is the one from Martijn who is leading the development. I think there are few things left to do to complete this task. I've opened a PR to solve a couple of small layout issues in two pages. Apart from this there are some TODO in the documentation page to ' integrate media objects' for book pictures and videos, but honestly I don't know exactly what this is about. IMHO we should also add a new header link for 'community' pages like friends projects and WicketStuff.

new web design for https://wicket.apache.org

I hope this will be ready for Wicket 7.0.0 (
https://github.com/dashorst/wicket-site,
http://bitstorm.github.io/wicket-site/)
@Martijn, @Andrea ?