Hi,

I've push some ideas into branch suspend_request_cycle.

Let's continue the discussion on dev@.

Have fun
Sven

On 16.02.2017 10:19, guillaume.mary wrote:
That would be a wonderfull news ! I'm not so comfortable with Wicket
internal architecture so I don't really see how your idea can be
implemented... but seems great.
I can be your beta-tester or even more implement your idea if you explain
me more.

Could it be applyable to scenarii of long-loading pages due to background
sql select (for list item for instance) ?