I am trying to set this up.  I looked at some docs and I feel like creating a
custom PageManager seems like what I want to do.  The thing is, no matter
how I implement the getPage(int), the Wicket app behaves the same.  The back
button still does it's default behavior every time.

Here's what I did.  I capture the maximum page in touchPage(), and then
getPage() returns it.  When I hit back during my process flow, initially I
get a bunch of calls to getPage() which dutifully returns the currentPage I
want.  But then, after that, touchPage is called with the prior page (the
one the user is going BACK to).  What's more, it's called with an ID one
GREATER than the maximum page ID as returned in getPage().

getPage() is never called again in that request, and the app then renders
the prior page, as if it ignored what getPage() returned.  It's like I am
missing an additional change setting that would make touchPage() cooperate.  

I also tried raising a RestartResponseException from within the PageManager
when BACK was hit, but that just got me sent to the error page.  

I overrode just the PageManager since I don't want to change how pages a
created, just how they are re-used.  That's why i differed from
SinglePageManager.  Am I doing anything obviously wrong?  It's all pretty
simple right now.  i started small to try to build the complexity as I went,
but since nothing I do actually changes the app behavior, I seem stuck.

--
View this message in context: 
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Wicket-back-button-behavior-tp4677587p4677649.html
Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to