> And guys, you are doing incredible web-framework! Thank you for that. I'm
> quite surprised  that Wicket is not widely used:) Do you have some
> marketing difficulties?
> I personally expect that Wicket 8 release will be followed by some
> marketing events, articles and etc. Will be glad to participate in
> spreading this web-framework across the World.

Unfortunately we have no marketing department :-). At the moment there's no
"Wicket company" that can do some kind of advertising. What I will
certainly do for Wicket 8 is publishing an article at dzone.com. I try to
write as many Wicket-related articles as possible on this site.
If you have any suggestion or advice they are warmly welcome!