Hi
my project is implemented by two frameworks: spring web flow and wicket.
Now in one of the spring controller, I want to the spring ModelAndView
redirects to an existing wicket panel class.

the code of spring controller is below :
protected ModelAndView onSubmit(HttpServletRequest request,
                        HttpServletResponse response, Object command,
BindException errors)
                        throws Exception {
if (StringHelper.isValid(startAppEvent)) {
                        return new
ModelAndView("redirect:../services/continueApplication?_eventId=startApp&_flowExecutionKey="+
flowExecutionKey);
}else if (StringHelper.isValid(cboVerifEvent)){
                        return new ModelAndView("");// want to redirect to
wicket panel
}

I also have an existing panel class: ImageUploadsPanel

then how can ModelAndView redirect and pass parameters to call the panel
class?

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html