Hi!

Sounds like wicket is redirecting to the login page due to the user not
being authenticated.

To handle cross-framework authorization, I suggest you either share the
http session, use a shared security framework (e.g. apache shiro) or (what
we do every now and then) have a shared list of one-time-tokens so you can
forward to wicket with that token and wicket can fetch the user based on
the token.

In any case, can you debug the code? If you set some breakpoint I think
you’ll figure out quickly where the problem lies :-)

Good luck.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren