Thanks for your answer.

The panel class has its HTML file and it is mounting in the startup
initialization

mountBookmarkablePage("/CaseVerificationUpload.html",CaseVerificationUploadsPage.class);

when I am using
return new ModelAndView("redirect:../CaseVerificationUpload.html")
then the application kicks me out to the login page

then I change to
return new ModelAndView("/CaseVerificationUpload.html")
I get stack trace saying
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: javax.servlet.ServletException: No
Tiles definition found for name 'CaseVerificationUpload.html'

am I missing some configuration ? Can you tell me what is the correct value
to put in the ModelAndView?

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html