Yep,
about that the simplest thing to do is to put all your development pages in
a /view/Dev/ space, and then use #includeTopic("Dev.ScriptPage") to display
them in usual content-only wiki pages while preserving the ability to use
the WYSIWYG editor for basic users...

Once you do this the WYSIWYG editor starts becoming useful again... be sure
to use the latest XWiki version too since it usually has had more bugs
corrected :-)

Guillaume

http://wikibc.blogspot.com/