Humm, doesn't work for me. Benoit, when you create a virtual wiki (let's say
sales), do you create a new sales database ? I wonder if all the virtual
wikis store their data into the xwiki database (sales stores its data into
xwiki DB) or if each one has its own database (sales stores its data into
sales DB) ?

When you grant the sales user (grant all privileges on sales.* to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] identified by 'sales') you are assuming that the database
name is sales and the password is sales too. How does XWiki handles that ?

But I really thought that XWiki Manager would handles all that
automatically. Am I wrong ?

Antonio