Still doesn't work but the exception is different. I've granted *.* so now
the create database is made automatically, that's good. But when I point to
my newly create virtual wiki, I get the following exception. Any idea it
looks like this is an encoding error. From the database maybe ? What set
of characters should be set in MySQL ? :

javax.servlet.ServletException

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:535)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:433)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:117)

 *cause mère*

java.lang.NullPointerException

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.ApplicationManager.updateApplicationsTranslation(ApplicationManager.java:326)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.ApplicationManager.notify(ApplicationManager.java:126)
        com.xpn.xwiki.notify.DocChangeRule.verify(DocChangeRule.java:46)

com.xpn.xwiki.notify.XWikiNotificationManager.verify(XWikiNotificationManager.java:112)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:960)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:935)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.core.doc.objects.classes.AbstractSuperClass.checkClassTemplateDocument(AbstractSuperClass.java:530)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.core.doc.objects.classes.AbstractSuperClass.check(AbstractSuperClass.java:370)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.doc.XWikiApplicationClass.getInstance(XWikiApplicationClass.java:223)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.ApplicationManager.notify(ApplicationManager.java:119)
        com.xpn.xwiki.notify.DocChangeRule.verify(DocChangeRule.java:46)

com.xpn.xwiki.notify.XWikiNotificationManager.verify(XWikiNotificationManager.java:112)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:960)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:935)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.core.doc.objects.classes.AbstractSuperClass.checkClassSheetDocument(AbstractSuperClass.java:477)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.core.doc.objects.classes.AbstractSuperClass.check(AbstractSuperClass.java:369)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.doc.XWikiApplicationClass.getInstance(XWikiApplicationClass.java:223)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.ApplicationManager.notify(ApplicationManager.java:119)
        com.xpn.xwiki.notify.DocChangeRule.verify(DocChangeRule.java:46)

com.xpn.xwiki.notify.XWikiNotificationManager.verify(XWikiNotificationManager.java:112)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:960)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:935)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.core.doc.objects.classes.AbstractSuperClass.checkClassDocument(AbstractSuperClass.java:404)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.core.doc.objects.classes.AbstractSuperClass.check(AbstractSuperClass.java:368)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.doc.XWikiApplicationClass.getInstance(XWikiApplicationClass.java:223)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.applicationmanager.ApplicationManager.notify(ApplicationManager.java:119)
        com.xpn.xwiki.notify.DocChangeRule.verify(DocChangeRule.java:46)

com.xpn.xwiki.notify.XWikiNotificationManager.verify(XWikiNotificationManager.java:112)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:960)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:935)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getPrefsClass(XWiki.java:2391)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.updateDatabase(XWiki.java:365)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.updateDatabase(XWiki.java:344)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:460)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:94)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)