Gaëtan GUYODO wrote:
> I need to useApache HTTP server in front of XWiki.
> I just found that I'm using JETTY as java container (that's the one
> packaged into the windows installer).
> I'm trying to find more information about using httpd in front of jetty.
> If anyone already did that...
>
> Esbach, Brandon a écrit :
>> Are you using the Apache HTTP server, or Apache Tomcat?
>> XWiki requires a java container (such as Tomcat) to run.

Hi,

The default installer is just for a quick setup, with jetty and hsqldb,
so that you can run XWiki out of the box. It is not supposed to be used
in production environments. For that, you must install tomcat, configure
mod_jk so that httpd forwards requests to tomcat, install not the .exe,
but the war, install the database (mysql is the best choice for the
moment), install the proper hibernate connector, configure hibernate...

There's some documentation on xwiki.org, search for it.

Sergiu