Ludovic writes:
> Note that our handling of multilinguism is different than Wikiepdia.
> Wikipedia links documents on the same subject in different wikis (one
> per language).
> In XWiki we make one document have multiple languages. The same URL
will
> have different content.

> By default the user will receive the one that has the lanugage of its
> browser.

So as you probably know, our European brethren's ability to read other
languages is better than that of the new world ;-)

Is it easy/possible to switch between language pages on the same url?
(German user wants to read the English version)

I see the Language flag in the upper right hand corner - is that how you
switch? What happens to attachments, comments etc...

PS: Vincent - the documentation page you linked to is not clear (to me)
on this use case.

Thanks in advance!