> I think this path could go in a FAQ entry. Perhaps it does not make
>  sense to propose a way of updating from the zipped standalone
>  distribution running on Jetty/hhsqldb to the war one. The standalone
>  release is intended to entry level users, and it would be advisable to
>  move to the war distribution running on whatever servlet container and a
>  relational database like MySQL or Oracle. But you have your contents in
>  the standalone version... what database are you planning to run with
>  XWiki war?

I'll make a post in the FAQ.
As for the database, I'm not sure, since I'm not responsible for the
server and don't know yet what database and servlets are availabe.
Will try to find out...

> This is not a good idea. Albatross has changed a lot since 1.2.2 times
>  (better, the pair Albatross/Toucan :-), so I think you MUST use the new
>  release. I will be glad to help you to recover your customized behavior,
>  but first of all we need to work out the collapsed/expanded panels issue.
>
>  What do you think?

I think you're right, even with the collapsed panels problem solved.
Just have to find a time when I can allow myself to break the layout
of the wiki. Even though the page its in the very early construction
phase, I have couple of co-workers who also make contributions.

So my first question regarding the albatross skin is the following:
Since the global.vm file is missing, and at least a few of the
properties it defined are now elsewhere (such as colors.css), while
others are not, should I create a new global.vm or is it entirely
deprecated?
In my case, I want to modify the url of the main logo, which was
defined in global.vm as

[...]
[....]