Hi all!

Tjaart van Wijck wrote:
> Guillaume,
>
> That worked! Thanks a lot for the help.
>
> Yet, I still don't understand why the HQL string below does not yield
> the correct results:
> $query = "select obj from BaseObject obj where
> obj.className='Contacts.ContactClass'"
>
> Can someone explain how XWiki traverses documents and objects to
> generate the resultset when executing HQL statements?
>
> Thanks.

It logically worked for me as well :-) Thanks!

I could understand that the first part of the sentence is hardcoded for
this unprivileged method as Marco said, and

obj.name<>'Contacts.ContactClassTemplate'

avoids that a object with all properties empty, the template, is retrieved.

But, please, why obj.name=doc.fullName is required? If I remove this
conditions, the query retrieve only a couple of documents with the
defined properties populated and a bunch of empty ones.

Sorry, I am new to HSQL!!! Thanks for any insight!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez