Marco,

Unfortunately removing the select part does not help and I get the same error.

It is hard to believe that few people have managed to construct a
query for all object of the same class. I though this would be
straight forward.

I want to retrieve a list of object from a specified class and then
print all their attributes.

Kind regards,
-Tjaart