Hi,

I was also looking for such a tutorial without success. To acheive the goal
in order to make my custom skin, I just tried to copy the toucan skin files
to a new folder and modify classes (or add new ones for special cases) using
Firebug to detect each block assigned class or id. The CSS architecture is
very complex and very difficult to understand. Hope this will help.

--
Hoani CROSS
Globotraders Tahiti Founder [http://globotraders-tahiti.com]