I'm sorry to dig up this topic but,

Is this tutorial was created since Oct 17, 2008?
and this much cleaner and modular skin was it already done, or still not?

AdminGuide Skins exist since Jan 04, 2007 and last contribution at Aug 10,
2008. It's very very difficult to understand css and vm architecture of
toucan skin from scratch..

Need help...