Hi Asiri

It is correct that a webdav client reports /pages and not /spaces. But
after I upgraded the xwiki-webdav-*.jar file it stil reports /pages
however the upgrade fixet the 500 server error.

The only issue I have left is to get the edit attachment to work with
Vista, it opens the files in read-only mode.

Is it true that the user Editing the attachments must be a member og
Admin? If not I think that is a bug in the system.

- Karsten