Hi Vincent,

thanks for your quick reply. Though I didn't find anything new on that
page, I discovered, that I have to always write 1.1 in XWiki1.0 Syntax
instead of increasing the number to 1.2. That wasn't intuitive for me
in the first place.

Also, XWiki2.0 Syntax seems to work now, though I asked myself, if it
is possible to convert existing Syntax 1.0 articles to 2.0 articles.

What I still don't get is "How to create sections" - or get an edit
icon at the top right at all. While the original WebHome and the
edited version of it has it for each section, new pages don't get such
an icon. I looked at the WebHome page and found, it is using the
XWiki.ArticleClass object. Unfortunately adding this object to a new
article doesn't resolve the issue. Any idea, what I might be doing
wrong?

Cheers
Sebastian