Hi Kevin,

thanx for your answer. Yes, this helps a little and I also think, to
have a seperate option of distinguishing between title and section
would be nice. But, as I just wrote, here the following does not
create editable sections with XWiki Syntax 2.0.

= title1 =
== subtitle1 ==
== subtitle2 ==

and so forth...

Can someone check this please, could be a potential bug.

Cheers,
Sebastian