Hi Marius,

I'm using Firefox 3.0.5 and just tested it with IE6. It is not working
in either browser, both with any popup blockers disabled.
Could it be I'm missing something in xwiki.cfg. BTW, XWiki/1.0 syntax
appears twice in my syntax selection list.

My xwiki.cfg line concernign available syntaxes looks as follows:

xwiki.rendering.syntaxes = xwiki/1.0, xwiki/2.0, mediawiki/1.0

Any ideas?

Thanx,
Sebastian