Hi,

vmassol wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Feb 27, 2009, at 6:11 PM, hel-o wrote:
>

>> I try (if possible) to use only the new syntax in this wiki. And in
>> its quite
>> stable for most parts. The new WYSIWYG is better, but it laks
>> functionality
>> the old one had.
>
> Which features are you looking for that are lacking?

The new link functionality is not very handy, especially in a virtual
environment (i can see all wikis, which i should not) no target option in
the web link tab, limited search possibilities in wiki tab, no link to file
tab ...

There also features that are great (listing images of all pages in the wiki)

hel.

-----
Helmut Lehner
h...@hel.at