We've been thinking about this for a while. It is possible to script
XWiki to achieve what you say but we haven't made it easy.
We are actually close to it and do not even need a form designer as was
suggesting Sergiu.

We just need to be able to focus one developer probably for about a
month just on this and we can get something very cool.

I perfectly agree.. It's a killer app we should have and we are close to it.

If some users that know both sharepoint  and XWiki well can list us what
makes XWiki great compared to Sharepoint it would really help. We are
often asked how to differentiate.

Ludovic

Hernández Cuchí a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> In my organization we are debating between XWiki and Sharepoint. There is a
> functionality that makes sharepoint different from many alternatives, and it
> is to create forms in an easy way. I've been searching the documentation of
> xwiki, and even though I found that there are forms, I hadn't found a way of
> making them "in a simple way", I mean, with a form to create the forms. Then,
> displaying the structured data and being able to copy paste to the office
> suite.
>

> So here comes the question, is there any easy way to create a formular?
>

> I mean that if there isn't, if someone knowing the technology could do it I
> would just be awesome.
>

> thanks
>

> --
>
> Francisco Hernández Cuchí

> IMPORTANTE: El contenido de este correo y ficheros adjuntos es confidencial y
> está dirigido únicamente
> para el destinatario/s.
> Si Ud recibe este correo por error, por favor póngase en contacto con su
> administrador de correo o con el
> emisor immediatamente y no difunda su contenido a nadie ni haga copias.
> *** Este correo ha sido escaneado de virus y contenido malicioso ***

Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost