Exists a template "treeview.vm" it use a tree of yahoo library.

Take a look to this code.
And you can see this tree in  "http://Your_XWiki/bin/view/XWiki/Treeview

CASTRO roney <roney.cas...@gemalto.com>
CASTRO roney
Enviado por: users-boun...@xwiki.org
09/03/2009 12:13
Por favor, responda a XWiki Users

Para:
XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
cc:

Asunto:
[xwiki-users] Tree view

Hello everyone,
I want to create a list of links in the following way:
Inside a space, I want in the <space>.webhome create a set of links that
helps me navigate inside the space. Suppose I have inside a space pages A,
B and C, and all these pages have subpages A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
I want to automatically create (a lateral panel would be better...) a tree
view that shows me the following, case I am in page A2:

-<Space>
        -A
                -A1
                -A2
        +B
        +C
Does anyone have a snippet of code that does this? I am trying to create a
code for that, but I am not getting a lot of progress.
Thanks a lot for the help!
        - Roney Castro