Thanks.
It didn't work for me, but i've found one more fix for this - open your
style sheet and add the following:

#document-title
{
        display: none;
}

And the document title disappears.

Mandatory document titles mess with minimalistic design, you should
introduce an option to disable them without hacking magic.